The retraction and retraction of the sliding shed have a significant impact on its service life and effectiveness. Below is an introduction to the details that need to be paid attention to when storing and retracting the sliding shed in Jinan:
1. Pay attention to the weather conditions
If encountering rainy days, it is necessary to fold up the sliding shed to prevent rain; If encountering windy weather, the sliding shed should be lowered.
2. Pay attention to the ambient temperature
When the outdoor temperature is 10 degrees, it is necessary to retract the sliding roof; When the outdoor temperature is above 30 degrees, the sliding canopy needs to be unfolded for use. Because low temperatures can reduce the warmth and moisture resistance of tents; High temperatures can damage the fabric structure and waterproof performance of tents.
3. Pay attention to the ground conditions
During use, it is important to pay attention to whether the ground is flat and smooth, and whether there are sharp objects, in order to avoid damaging the tent surface material or causing unnecessary losses. In addition, it is also necessary to avoid situations such as prolonged placement or walking on damp ground. At the same time, it is also necessary to avoid storing and using products such as tent products in corrosive gas environments as much as possible. Also, be careful not to store and use products in a strong magnetic field environment for a long time!
4. Pay attention to the installation method
Due to the different installation methods for different tents (such as the installation method of brackets), it is recommended that users choose suitable products for installation according to their own needs! Additionally, it should be noted that it must be installed correctly according to the instructions in the manual.
5. Metal objects can easily scratch the surface of the canvas and cause problems such as deformation. Therefore, when storing, it is important to avoid direct contact between metal objects and the surface of the fabric, such as keychains. Avoid touching the surface of the fabric as much as possible, otherwise it will affect the service life of the product. Of course, it is also important to avoid hard objects coming into contact with the surface of the fabric.
Some users habitually stretch the sunshade or fabric curtains and other components with force during storage. In fact, doing so is not only detrimental to product storage but also causes harm to our bodies. Therefore, it is better not to stretch them so hard. For more related matters, come to our website https://www.lantianpengmo.com consulting service