Sunshade engineering is widely used in super high-rise and large-span structures. At present, the roof leakage of sunshade is a common quality problem, which will affect the use of buildings and cause economic losses to owners. The following summarizes the main causes of roof leakage of Jinan sunshade and common anti leakage measures from the design and construction aspects for reference.
Cause of leakage
(1) During the design of roof rainwater system, overflow measures are not set according to the specification requirements. Therefore, after the rainwater exceeds the drainage capacity of the system, the rainwater may overflow the lap joint, resulting in leakage of the sunshade. Among them, the roof connected with concealed buckle and nail plate is prone to serious water leakage.
(2) The lack of detailed design drawings for the upper and lower cornices of windows, roof ridge flashing, internal and external corners and other details led to the construction team lacking experience being unable to carry out the construction strictly, resulting in potential water leakage.
(3) Roof purlins have design defects of too small section and too large spacing. Therefore, under the action of wind load, the purlins and profiled plates deform too much, resulting in structural defects and water accumulation.
(1) The welding quality of the gutter is not up to standard, the anti-corrosion treatment of the material is not in place, or the thermal insulation measures under the gutter are not well done, resulting in the gutter leakage. At the same time, the temperature difference in summer is large and it is easy to condense.
(2) The purlin on the wall is not straight, there is a gap between the window frames, or the seal between the opening under the window and the steel structure is poor, and there is a defect between the window glass and the profile, resulting in water seepage from the flashing edge of the opening on the window and water accumulation under the window eaves.
(3) The key construction nodes are not constructed according to the specified requirements or are not properly treated. For example, the short-term sealing coil is not tight, the fixed point is rare, the white iron sheet upper mouth is deformed, the sealing material is not well sealed, the internal corner railings and other roots are not required or the arc is too small, resulting in the leakage of steel structure roof.
Prevention and control measures
(1) According to the characteristics of heat expansion and cold contraction of the sunshade. Floating roof is selected as the sunshade structure. The roof panel is locked horizontally by bite type locking, i.e. vertical seam locking. The longitudinal connection is locked by sandwich extrusion. At the same time, the overlapping length of the top plate shall not be less than 40mm. The structure system is slidable, with good sealing performance, good waterproof effect and strong wind resistance.
(2) During design, the sunshade system shall be designed in strict accordance with the specification requirements, and overflow measures shall be provided. At the same time, the detailed drawings such as the upper and lower cornices of the design windows, the roof ridge flashing and the inner and outer wall corners are supplemented to prevent rainwater leakage.
That's all about the causes of roof leakage and anti-seepage measures. You can have an understanding of this. If you have any related problems, please come to our website at any time https://www.lantianpengmo.com Consult and see!