1. Lay newspapers on the open space and assemble the Jinan canopy that needs to be installed. Generally, there are instructions and just follow the pictures. Attention: Install both plastic brackets of the first group to be installed for easy fixation, as they are the starting point, so they are two brackets.
2. Mark a horizontal line on the lintel and mark a standard point for the distance between the fixed holes of the plastic bracket, otherwise the expansion screw will not fit in.
3. Use an impact drill to drill holes in the canopy, which are deeper than the expansion screws.
4. During construction, it is good to have two people cooperate in the installation, one supporting and the other placing expansion screws. There are four screws that are tightened with a wrench.
5. The next step is relatively easy to install. Insert the assembled canopy endurance board into the card slot of the bracket in the canopy that was just installed, and fix it with screws.
6. After all are installed in place, it is necessary to go to a distance to see if the outer edge of the canopy is in a straight line. If there is a difference in height, loosen the expansion screw and adjust the bracket. If it is caused by uneven walls, wooden or plastic sheets can be used to cushion it. Remember to tighten the expansion screws, otherwise the canopy may be damaged in strong winds or extreme weather.
1. The canopy can only be folded up after it is clean and dried in the sun. When a wet canopy has to be retracted, it is important to find the opportunity to fully unfold and air dry it.
2. When cleaning the sunshade, it should be fully opened and cleaned when dry. When cleaning and maintaining, the correct steps should be used, do not lean against the canopy, and do not use force to press on it.
3. Before carrying out any operation on a canopy with an automatic controller, be sure to cut off the power and turn off the automatic device.
4. Whether the sunshade needs to be cleaned largely depends on the environment (traffic density, air pollution, industrial pollution, etc.).
1. Regularly remove dust with a soft brush when the sunshade is dry.
2. Branches, leaves, and similar objects should be promptly cleaned.
That's all for the installation, maintenance and upkeep of the canopy. I hope you can be helpful. For more information, please come to our website https://www.lantianpengmo.com Consult and understand!