In recent years, push-pull sheds have become more and more popular. Shops, big stores, factories, etc. have brought a little convenience to our lives. However, some people do not know the skills of pushing and pulling the shed, which makes it difficult to operate. Now let me tell you about the placement and cleaning of the sliding shed in Jinan on weekdays.
Placement of sliding shed in daily use
1. When the sliding shed is placed in an ideal position, the ground must be fixed on both sides of the sliding shed to prevent natural disasters and unnecessary losses.
2. Attention! The shrinkage of the shed shall be half of the expansion length. For example, if the shed is 10 meters long, it is recommended not to reduce it to 5 meters, and so on.
3. It needs four people, one on each side and four corners. Two posts per hand. They need to shrink to the other side. If two people use different forces, the roof will tilt without shrinking, as it does when the roof is pulled apart.
4. Pay attention to both sides of the fence. If the two sides of the fence are made and close to the ground, measures shall be taken to prevent the fence from being stuck by rolling casters when it shrinks.
5. Remove the fixing chain on the column ground.
Cleaning of sliding shed in daily use
Open the push-pull awning, sprinkle detergent or laundry detergent, gently brush with a soft brush, and rinse with clean water.
1. Choose a sunny day and use a soft brush to clean the dust on the sliding shed regularly.
2. Once branches, leaves and other sundries are found, they should be removed in time to avoid the distribution of tarpaulins and reduce the weight of the shed.
3. If there is a small stain on the membrane, use ordinary detergent to clean the stain with a soft brush, and then rinse with water until there is no foam.
In case of bad weather, we should put the sliding shed away, take protective measures on the ground and turn on the brakes at the bottom. Special attention shall be paid to the heavy snow weather here, and industrial salt shall be sprinkled on the top to prevent the collapse of the push-pull shed due to snow and ice. More precautions for use come to our website https://www.lantianpengmo.com Ask and understand!